“Mexican breakfast worth the drive...”
Review of Hi-Ho Restaurant

Hi-Ho Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 705 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This ain't Four Seasons: Hi-Ho is a basic Mexican restaurant with great local ambiance, good prices and tasty food. It's located somewhat out the the way, some 15- 20 minutes ride from center of Corpus Christi. We went there for late breakfast and place was packed. I had "chicharrones" to die for.... I'm sure dietitians wouldn't be impressed as most items on my plate were heavy on fat and cholesterol, but what the heck, you only live once. So yummy.....More than yummy, delicious!
Looking forward to go back.

1  Thank Dive, Ski, Travel
There are newer reviews for Hi-Ho Restaurant

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were unsure at first with a name like this but they had great authentic Mexican food. We had a late breakfast there and it was so busy! We will definitely eat there again when we return to Corpus Christi!

1  Thank WorkWork11
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I'm a huge,long-time Selena fan,so when I finally visited her hometown,I had to eat at the Hi-Ho,a place where she often dined. I was not disappointed! I had a delicious meal of 3 soft chicken tacos,rice,beans and a sweet tea for just over five dollars,and met Selena's father there,as well! I highly recommend the Hi-Ho to anyone visiting Corpus Christi - next time I'm there,I'll be back! - Ross T

1  Thank Ross T
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Has the best food and nicest service worth ever penny and also affordable.

3  Thank Kassy L
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Went with friends to try this family owned restaurant with traditional Mexican home cooking. I let them order for me, migas with bacon, refried beans and fried potatoes. With warm and yummy homemade flour tortillas. Enjoyed viewing the photos on the walls of famous people from Corpus Christi who have visited.

2  Thank Sherry B