“Very Relaxed”
Review of North Padre Island

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Nice beach across from our hotel. Wasn’t crowded at all. Our family enjoyed the ocean and beach. Not too commercialized either!

All reviews
"trash"
"sand"
"seaweed"

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This little island has everything you need. Fishing, surfing and great breakfast. It’s also operates on island time so if you’re looking for a relaxing and inexpensive vacation without the crowds of Padre island then look no further.

1  Thank happycamp36
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I always enjoy the National Park locations. Driving on the beach was easier than expected. We were in a Subaru so I wasn't worried, but large RV's and regular cars easily make the first several miles of beach too.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Very nice beach. Has nice shaded picnic tables. A little trash on the but I guess that's everywhere.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I always liked North Padre Island, however, during our last visit, it seemed dirty and crowded. Lots of loud people on top of each other. There are restrooms and showers, though. I don't think I will be coming back. I'd much rather go to Port Aransas.

1  Thank Juliette B