“If it were cheaper, it may be worth it.”
Review of Ichiban Japanese Seafood Buffet - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My wife and I ate here last week on a Friday night. For the two of us the bill came out to over $30 for just an "ok" buffet. At $20 I would probably return for the "ok" food. But for $30+ w/tip, this is probably the last time I'll eat there.

There was a decent selection of sushi and other seafood, the food overall was just alright.

There are newer reviews for Ichiban Japanese Seafood Buffet

Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

My family and I love to eat here. We love to let our boys be a little adventurous and eat skewered baby squid, frog legs, seaweed salad, sashimi, etc.

The quality is not the absolute greatest, nor is the ambience if that's what you're seeking. The food is way better than most other buffets though for sure. You're paying a little over ten bucks a plate to eat all the sushi (sashimi, nigiri, rolls) you want. So sure, you can find better but be prepared to pay MUCH more for a much smaller selection.

The wait staff is super friendly and they do speak great English.

I would recommend Ichiban to anyone who likes this type of food. The only ones complaining about this place were expecting too much for the price.

One of my faves is the sukiyaki on sat and sun. Eat at lunch time and save a few bucks.

I had no issues with cleanliness at all.

Ask for the waiter Jude. Good kid.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Good variety of pickles, good variety of sushi, however the sushi rice was quite bland and pasty, like plain white rice without the vinegar and sugar. The ribs were good and we all left with satisfied, full bellies...

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Me and my wife decided to try japanese food on a buffet, we were delighted with the food and service.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Great price! Wonderful assortment of sushi! I loved the shrimp tempura and baked oysters. A+++!!!