“Awesome BBQ”

Silverado SmokeHouse
Ranked #80 of 705 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Great food and helpful servers who made the extra effort which my wife and I appreciated as we travelled with our 2 kids.

There are newer reviews for Silverado SmokeHouse

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Quick, lunchroom style, cafeteria service. VERY popular with the locals judging from the long, fast moving line.

Blame me for being a tourist, but I did feel 'rushed' through since there were so many people and the line moved quickly. But being rushed and facing the cafeteria line, I did not notice the salad and condiment bar behind us.

The mild sausage was very flavorful and just absolutely to die for. But the pork ribs were overcooked-- and although falling off the ribs, I just assume with cafeteria style its difficult to not overcook.

One style of bbq sauce. And although I was hoping for more choices, it was a tangy good flavor.

Self serve, soft serve ice cream looked good. But I was too full.

Interesting looking "hooka" bar across the parking lot. And by "interesting," I mean "scary looking."

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Full plates. Liked the pork loin and sauce. Owner always on site when I eat there. Likes to hear how much you enjoy your food

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Try the beef ribs. Vactioning and will be back. They had dressing and bisket that was tender

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Good, reasonably priced BBQ. Ribs & brisket were very tender.Cafeteria style but aside from that, it's a solid bet to satisfy that BBQ yen that is so much a part of Texan culture.

1  Thank cjf36