Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Super 8 Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
  • Breakfast included
Plaza Inn(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
Windwater Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
ValStay Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolgreat hotelclean roomsbreakfast staffeasy accessenjoyed my staywould stay here againfitness centercomplimentary breakfastking suitenice stayhot tubbusiness tripwafflescomfortable bedthe staff was greathotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The night manager was very busy, but he was professional and worked quickly to help everyone as soon as possible. He provided great customer service and made us feel welcomed. Rooms were clean, breakfast was hot! Enjoyed our stay. Great Job!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Great location for refinery associated work accomodations. Easy on and off of I 37. Short drive to city. Very clean and at a reasonable price. Nice exercise facility. Breakfast is very average with selections. I would recommend this facility to friends.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Booked late, still got a great room the keys were waiting on us when we walked in the front door and was greeted by first name when I walked in. The breakfast was good something for every family member. The indoor pool was an extra surprise for the kids to swim in before a long car ride back home.

Pros: Clean, Friendly Staff, quiet, good breakfast, laundry room.

Cons: none

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel was a wonderful place to stay. It was easy to find and within 10-15 minutes of multiple eating locations anywhere in Corpus Christi. The parking lot was well lit and we felt safe. The Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly and everything was clean and tidy. The continental breakfast was excellent and had a wide variety of items. I would recommend this location to anyone traveling to Corpus Christi and will stay there again if I have the opportunity.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 755lynned
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Was very lucky to find such a great place to stay. As a member of the US Air Force I have had the opportunity to stay in many places and I rate this place as one of the best that I have ever stayed in. Room was great and food served was fresh and plentifull. Would definately stay in this place again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business