Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Ranked #11 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Medina, Texas
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very clean, friendly staff, amazing continental breakfast, quiet and all together a great place to stay!! Location was just slightly off from where we were spending most of our time but still a great place to stay!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great place to stay. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was spacious and had everything we needed. It was exceptionally clean and beds were comfortable. We will be happy to stay with Hampton Inn on our next trip and recommend this hotel to friends and family. Excellent on all counts!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Houston, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2014

No fridge, rooms are noisy, stinks and the price is about twice what it should be. If I would have known about this then I would have gone to one of the hotels nearby and not stayed here at all. The other hotels nearby are within walking range. The only reason I stayed here was because there was a seminar in this hotel and the previous comments were good but they were obviously wrong!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ksheikb, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd., responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. In response to your comment regarding that there was no refrigerator in your room, we do offer rooms that have refrigerators and microwaves and would have happily moved you to one of those rooms upon request. You mentioned something about the room's noise and odor, I would need some more details as we do not receive many such complaints and would require the additional information to address them should these problems exist. Please reach out to me directly if I may be of further assistance. The entire management and team apologize for your experience and, if you give us another opportunity on your next visit, we will do our very best to make sure you have a much better stay. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your comments.
laguna vista
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I am a business traveler and this is my preferred Hampton in Corpus Christi. It is always clean, bright and inviting. The staff is always friendly and customer service oriented. In over five years of stays I have never had an unpleasant experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Hillsboro, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Clean, clean, clean, working ac, comfortable bed, excellent place to stay in Corpus Christi. We will definitely stay here again. The breakfast was very good as well. The staff was very kind and helpful. Not too far from our venue. The indoor pool was the best.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Lakeville, Minnesota
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay large rooms, very friendly staff and breakfast okay. Close to beaches, a lot of different activities, restaurants and shopping. Can walk to a most of the stores and Restaraunt. We had our 3 grandsons and has a lot if room with the large rooms.

Stayed March 2014
Denham Springs, La., United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Everything was OK at this Motel...I have stayed here a few times before. I will also stay here in teh future as I traverl here about 6 times a year on business. The breakfats is OK but needs to be filled as this last trip the breakfast food ran out. There were several people there that ate teh breakfast and this is why I think they ran out of 2 items when I was there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Best Western Corpus Christi
Best Western Corpus Christi
#7 of 80 in Corpus Christi
Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi Beach
Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi Be...
#18 of 80 in Corpus Christi
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi
#4 of 80 in Corpus Christi

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.

Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Address: 917 N Navigation Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78408-2664
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Corpus Christi
#4 Family Hotel in Corpus Christi
#6 Business Hotel in Corpus Christi
#7 Best Value Hotel in Corpus Christi
#7 Romantic Hotel in Corpus Christi
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. Is conveniently located on I-37 near the Corpus Christi bay. We are close to the USS Lexington Museum, Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Texas State Aquarium, and Harbor Playhouse. Our hotel rooms include free WiFi, free hot breakfast daily, and a 32-inch HDTV. Book a studio suite for more room, a sofabed, microwave, and mini-fridge. Enjoy complimentary access to our fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Corpus Christi i-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi i-37 - Navigation Blvd. Hotel Corpus Christi
Hampton Inn Corpus Christi