“Lunch with a View!”

Doc's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 840 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront restaurant featuring Seafood and Steak specialties served alongside cool drinks on a breezy dockside patio. Come out for the food, stay for the FREE SUNSET!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a terrific lunch of a Bloody Mary (photo), a margarita, queso seafood dip, crab avocado, with peel & eat shrimp. Wow, all of this great food with super service and a fantastic view. Thanks Doc’s!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,284)

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

This place was recommended by our hotel and we were really looking forward to it but were sadly disappointed in the quality of our food. The crab stuffed flounder was tasteless and was smothered in a strange Plobano sauce. Way too many French fries....just to fill up the plate. The bacon wrapped shrimp were good but very small. The rosemary potatoes were good. For the price and location, we expected better and fresher; we certainly won’t go back nor recommend to others.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

This is a got to eat place in town. Had great service (Andre). A General Manager ( Chris) that really demonstrates his passion for excellence in customer service and making everyone meal a meal to remember. The Coconut shrimp was to die for. Best my wife has ever had. Chris asked if I wanted Tabasco sauce for my chowder. Never tried it before so I said sure. Their chowder was better before the hot sauce but still amazingly good. But as I told Chris, I've had a lot of chowder that needs more than just hot sauce to save it. Andre (server) was very attentive and acted immediately when asked for something.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

When I was there, they had live music, good fresh fish, good drinks, outside dining, and a wonderful sunset to watch as we dined.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

I loved the food and service. Bethany was an amazing server! I recommended the fried flounder. It was so delicious!

Date of visit: December 2019