“Stop here.”

Doc's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront restaurant featuring Seafood and Steak specialties served alongside cool drinks on a breezy dockside patio. Come out for the food, stay for the FREE SUNSET!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

While on a long weekend away, we ate our first and last meal here. Easy to access (just off of the bridge coming onto Padre Island), plenty of seating with a view of the intracoastal waterway. Service was a bit slow both times, but we weren't in a hurry. Freshly baked bread was brought with our drinks and the seafood was wonderful (I ate mahi mahi a couple of different ways). Try the rosemary new potatoes - delicious.

We had our last dinner during sunset and had a lovely view.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had a lovely dinner over looking the water as the sun set. The bowl of seafood gumbo was fantastic. I would certainly return and recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Pros: Service was good, our server was very friendly good job, view was nice, enjoyed sitting on the rear patio looking over the water.

Cons: I got the Pepper crusted Tuna, it was definitely on the spicy side and could have been cooked a little longer. My husband got the almond crusted mahi mahi; he felt that it was a little overcooked.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Coconut grilled shrimp awesome! Kids meal fried shrimp was awesome. The ranch dressing is good. Cheap, great virgin strawberry margaritas. 3 bucks!

1  Thank Dollie w
Reviewed April 4, 2014

The seating was good, we sat out the deck. Wait staff was a little slow taking our drink orders and my daughter Oysters Rockefeller came out after we'd eaten our salads. I had the clam chowder, which was good and the stuffed flounder was just "Ok". My daughter had the bacon wrapped shrimp which she really liked.

I'm from Colorado and have had much better seafood in my own state then I did while visiting Corpus..I wouldn't go back to Doc's should we decided to visit N. Padre again.