“On the water..”

Doc's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront restaurant featuring Seafood and Steak specialties served alongside cool drinks on a breezy dockside patio. Come out for the food, stay for the FREE SUNSET!
Brighton, Colorado
“On the water..”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

The seating was good, we sat out the deck. Wait staff was a little slow taking our drink orders and my daughter Oysters Rockefeller came out after we'd eaten our salads. I had the clam chowder, which was good and the stuffed flounder was just "Ok". My daughter had the bacon wrapped shrimp which she really liked.

I'm from Colorado and have had much better seafood in my own state then I did while visiting Corpus..I wouldn't go back to Doc's should we decided to visit N. Padre again.

Idaho
“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here while visiting family in Corpus at their suggestion. The restaurant is on the water which was nice. My husband loved his oysters Rockefeller and bacon wrapped shrimp. My brother in law had stuffed grouper, niece had tilapia and my sister had coconut shrimp. All raved. I don't like seafood so I had blackened chicken which was only okay. Can't hold that against them really.

Yoakum, Texas
“Outstanding food & service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have tried other area restaurants and they provide a very good product. Competition is very good on the island. But my experience this week was a cut above the rest. The food and service was exceptional.

1 Thank Glen C
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“DOC'S ROCKS!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Went to Doc's last night for dinner and it was delicious. I went with a group of five and we were seated immediately. Our waitress was prompt and we didn't wait long for our food. The food was a little on the expensive side if you are used to cheaper options. I think most of the dishes we got were around $15 a piece, but some came with multiple sides. We were able to watch the sunset from our table. The food was great and I will definitely go back if I come back to Corpus Christi. I highly recommend it!

1 Thank Sierraj103
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Bad experience”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have tried to eat at Doc's 4 times in the last few years.The only time that i had a fairly good experience was when I sat at the bar. One time I was seated and did not get waited on so I left.Yesterday I wanted seafood so I decided to try it again, the view is nice and the food is ok.
Well I was seated and finally was able to order a drink and my food. I was about half way through eating my food when i was brought my salad, whats wrong with this picture. My wife is a teacher and brings about 30 to 40 students to CC for contest and she usually bring them to Doc,s I am encouraging her to find another restaurant.