“Fresh Local Food”

Doc's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront restaurant featuring Seafood and Steak specialties served alongside cool drinks on a breezy dockside patio. Come out for the food, stay for the FREE SUNSET!
Corpus Christi
“Fresh Local Food”
Reviewed September 5, 2008

We started with the crab stuffed portabello mushrooms and mesquite oysters and both were really great, maybe just a bit salty, but mostly the extra salt was from the parmesan cheese broiled on top.

I loved the salad dressing (homemade ranch) but the lettuce was a bit brown and wilted.

The crab stuffed flounder was great and the server shared with us that they make the stuffing on site - no mix or pre-made frozen entree. It was buttery and had big chunks of crab.

Dessert was awesome - fried cheesecake for me and chocolate torte for my kids... and then a nap. It was awesome.

Austin, TX
“Best Experience in Corpus Christi!”
Reviewed July 1, 2008

I took my mother to Corpus Christi a few weeks ago for her first time ever. Doc's was recommended to us by the hotel staff where we were staying. I didn't know what to expect but it was amazing! She had seafood, I had steak. Everything was delicious.

Our waitress was wonderful. She was attentive, hilarious and excellent at her job. There was a musician playing the guitar and he did a great job.

We were told there would be an hour wait, but it couldn't have been more than 20-30 minutes max. The view was beautiful, especially at sunset. I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone going to Corpus Christi.