Super 8 Corpus Christi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Plaza Inn(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
Windwater Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at the low cost and great quality of the room. My friend and I stayed from Friday until Sunday. Checking in was easy and the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful. I was warned about the area and its safety, but we did not experience any problems. I was super happy with super 8. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a pleasant stay for a reasonable cost.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We booked our room based on other reviews and what we saw online looking at the hotel. It was very misleading. The parking lot was dirty, the office had an awful smell when I went to check in, and the outside stairs were dirty. When we got into our room we discovered the phone did not work, the microwave had been removed, the coffee pot was not there, the bathroom door would not close, and there were 2 towels but no hand towels or washcloths in the bathroom. The beds did not have comforters or bedspreds on them either. After driving through the neighborhood around the hotel, we were afraid our vehicle would be broken into overnight in the parking lot. We immediately got on the phone and found another hotel at a much higher rate, but we felt safer and better to be leaving. The man at the front desk was very nice, but he did not seem at all surprised that we were checking out so quickly. I think this hotel had no vacancies when we got there, but from what we saw, most were construction workers without their wives and children. At least it was a nonsmoking room as we had requested, but that is the only positive thing about this hotel that I can say. I would definitely never stay here or recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Don't stay here! It is worth the money to stay somewhere else cleaner and safer.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Clean room, clean grounds, friendly staff. Breakfast was okay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family