Best Western Padre Island
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Nemo Cay Resort(Corpus Christi)
  • Restaurant
Monterrey Motel(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
All reviewspadre islandvaulted ceilingstile floorswafflesu turnroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyport aransasbest westernsfishing tripparking lotspur of the momenta nice place to staycoffee makerhotel is locatedwould stay here againfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very friendly & caring staff was able to use my BW Gift card without any issues I will be staying here again. It is so close to all the amenities and to the docs for fishing or getting with your hunting good to go duck hunting.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The hotel is well located, easy to find. The rooms are clean and complete, with attention to small details. Is not facing the sea, but you can see it and feel the breeze. Several nearby places to dine. The staff is kind and very attentive.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This Best Western had everything my family needed. It wasn't too big, it wasn't too small, it was just right. My family and I had everything we wanted. The staff was super courteous. The breakfast was very neatly set up, and there was plenty of fresh coffee. They even offer oatmeal for the health conscious people. The pillows were amazingly comfortable. Nothing bad to say, all good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here at this hotel for 5 days. They were very accomidating. The breakfast was okay. I think they need more options, fresher juice and water as they were hot when we were drinking them. But all in all. Excellent place to stay for the price!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights after checking out of a different hotel. From my very first contact I had great service. I was given a discounted price which was greatly appreciated.
The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. The decor was nicely done.
We came back one night and had a problem with our toilet and the front desk clerk had it remedied in less than five minutes in addition to bringing us a bucket of coffee creamer & sweetener for our coffee. We missed breakfast by 15 minutes the first morning and the girl working the front was sweet enough to go to the back & get us some muffins and fruit. Even the gentleman at checkout was pleasant. Our room was everything we needed and clean. I give two thumbs up to the entire staff. They were ALL wonderful with us and if in this area again we'll definitely stay here.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple