“Great customer service and awesome staff!”

Residence Inn Corpus Christi
Ranked #16 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love this place! The location is great and the staff very helpful. Great and safe environment for children. They have an outside patio where you can enjoy the breeze with friends. The pools are always very clean. Again this is a wonderful and clean environment! We just found our favorite corpus hotel!!

• Stayed: January 2014
CorpusChristiRI_GM, General Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for your great review! We hope to see you and your family and friends sometime again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one of our "Date Nights". The staff were very friendly and the facility was very clean. Our room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable! This hotel is our of choice from here on out! Close to shoppping, night life and the beach!!
Overall we were very satisfied!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
CorpusChristiRI_GM, General Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Angie,

I would like to personally "thank you" for making our hotel your personal hotel of choice moving forward. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The room was as expected for a suite. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were clean. The hot breakfast was what you would expect from a hotel, but it was hot, fresh, and filling. Overall I was satisfied with this hotel, however, the shining star here is the staff. The staff was amazing. Friendly, helpful, and they do their job very well. Everyone from the manager on duty, to the morning breakfast crew, to the cleaning service was outstanding. Always smiling, asking how our stay was going and if there was anything we needed. Traveled with my wife and mother-in-law for weekend stay. We got 1 suite with two bedrooms for cheaper than we could get 2 regular rooms at a far less quality hotel. Go figure. This place will not disappoint. For sure worth the money.

Andrew,

Thank you for your kind review regarding my staff! I'll share your information to my entire team, and we'll hope to see you again soon as we're excited to be your new home away from home!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had a chance to stay here for a night with my family on a short swim meet trip. It is a good, clean facility in a good location. Restaurants, shopping are all nearby. We did not get a lot of time to explore the city but were able to visit a couple of places. The Ocean drive is a 10 minutes ride and provides excellent views and walking jogging paths.

The hotel staff was very helpful. The management and the entire staff was genuinely interested in making sure that we had a comfortable stay. We had a 1 bedroom suite. It looked updated - Granite countertop, newer appliances and paint. The room was stocked sufficiently and was quite comfortable and enjoyable.

Regarding the amenities, the pool is decent but small. It is indoors which is a good thing in Winter. The hot tub is good for relaxing after a day out. The gym is functional and I was able to use it. Breakfast is the standard fare at the Residence Inn. It is highly predictable and dependable quality.

Will definitely be thinking about this place the next time I am visiting Corpus Christi.

Omprakash,

I would like to personally "thank you" for the great review you game my team and I. Our location is one of the best in Corpus Christi as you mentioned. We hope we get another opportunity to take care of you and your friends or family in the near future.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

First I wanted to emphasis the positives. This is a very nice Residence Inn. The facilities are great. The staff at the front desk were really nice and very helpful. The gentleman at the front desk at night was one of the nicest front desk staff we have ever met. He went above and beyond to help make sure we were taken care of. Our profile asks for a feather free room, which we did not get, but he brought us up new pillows as soon as we asked. When I asked if they sold Motrin in the store downstairs he went above and beyond to personally deliver it to our room!

The rooms itself was very nice, and totally updated. Beds were great! Everything was exceptionally clean. I was surprised at how good the breakfast was the next morning. Everything was fresh. I do wish they had more fruit. Only option was pineapple.

I had only one issue which I addressed with management after our stay. While the room was very clean, I had an issue with the cleaning supplies they used. Our bathroom had a strong bleach smell which gave me a headache. I could still smell it the next morning. Just a bit too strong for me so I found that disappointing. We spend about 20-25 nights a year in hotels for leisure and this is the first time I had such an issue with cleaning supplies. Maybe I am a bit sensitive but even my husband noticed it too.

That being said I am glad the hotel management took time to listen to my concerns and take note.

Lvtolvlife,

I would like to say "thank you" for your personal review you gave my team and I, and how we can improve in our area of cleaning strength. I've since visited with my team and addressed the strength of our cleaning products and make some good changes. You've helped us improve our standards, so again "thank you"!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed over the Christmas Holidays and the staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. They greeted us every time we passed the desk or in the hallways. The entire hotel was immaculate and provided breakfast excellent.

We are already making plans on staying there our next trip to visit family.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a bad room in the entire location.