Residence Inn Corpus Christi
$131
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Near Texas A&M - Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$96
$85
ComfortSuites
Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$109
Hyatt.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$120
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$118
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$112
$150
EmbassySuites.com
$93
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
$127
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshome depotmarriott hotelsfront deskfull kitchenrestaurants and shopsawesome place to stayweek stayevery employeefavorite hotelhouse keepingwonderful staypool and hot tubrooms were very cleanpadre islandfree breakfastsuiteforklift
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This hotel was nice-very nice staff. Room was clean but mattress was not comfortable and bath tub needed to be replaced. Close to all the stores and restaurants and just over the bridge from North Padre. Good continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Get a room that is not facing Home Depot.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank galveston65
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Dan Bidell is the GM of this hotel. He gave me the GOV rate even though it was not available on website. Always gets me a good room on top floor. Although another room was not available for my co-worker, Dan advised for him to join me for the evening social. Second time in this hotel & look forward to my return. Very nice guy!

Fahmeed
Marriott Platinum Member since 2009

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for three weeks in April and May. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again. Here is the rundown on the hotel.

PROS: It is a really good hotel located in a good spot. It is in Moore Plaza with an H.E.B. food store and a Target nearby. It is behind a Barnes & Nobles bookstore. There are a lot of restaurants close by and the La Palmeria mall is just accross the highway. We had a two-bedroom suite which was large and spacious. It was always clean and cool and well-made up.

The staff at the hotel was always friendly and helpful from the front desk to house keeping to the ladies who manned the breakfast area. They were all excellent. The breakfast area offered a daily breakfast of the usual hot and cold entrees and in the weekday evenings a variety of things were available. While the food was not gourmet, it was plentiful and good. The beds were very comnfortable.

The swimming pool and hot tub were a welcome change of pace for a long day.

WiFi was good and free and there was a computer and printer available for guests to use in the lobby.

CONS: There were not many. The hotel is well-run and management is very attentive to all needs. The only problem is that the decor of the hotel needs to be updated. The hotel has a different kind of smell--not offensive--just old and I think it needs to be changed.

It is a good hotel and not that expensive and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others who are looking for a place to stay in Corpus. It is well-worth the mondy.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank casalinda2000
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stayed one night for business. The staff, as I've come to expect in all Marriott brands, we're pleasant and friendly. The room, however was so-so. I stayed in a studio and it was set up as Residence Inns are. But the floors in the bathroom weren't very clean. I could see spots on them. Everything is just a little worn out here. Breakfast was ok - it was hot but overcooked- but hey, it's free. Overall they can do a little better.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank lawdogs1
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We stayed here two nights in Feb. 2012. Got a good rate for a Residence Inn. As per the suggestions here, I asked for a room facing front to avoid noise from the Home Depot. All they had was a first floor handicap access room, but that turned out to be fine. Actually, being on the first floor was convenient as we didn't have to deal with the elevator. Extremely quiet and heard nothing from the Home Depot.

Everything was extremely clean. Young ladies at the front desk were excellent and helpful, letting me take a look at the handicap room before deciding to stay there and recommending Kiko's which I reviewed here. Manager very pleasant as were other staff members I interacted with.

Breakfasts were standard free breakfast fare with do-it-yourself waffles and breads, cereals, scrambled eggs and a couple of accompanyments. Not exciting, but fine for what it is and none bad.

We were there to take my wife birdwatching and it is a good base for that pastime.

Two downsides:

The sofa was not the most comfortable I've experienced and there was no desk. This may have been due to it being a handicap room, but I didn't get to directly compare to a standard room and it wasn't a real drawback to what we were doing.

This hotel and two others are located in the back part of a pretty big shopping center and getting in and out during rush hour is a little trouble. I did notice that the traffic in that whole area of Corpus Christi is pretty bad in the late afternoon.

Parking was right outside the front door and never felt unsafe.

We did drive by the Staybridge Suites on the way out and it looked like it was in a quieter area but could not judge as we went by early on a Saturday morning.

Overall, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Room facing front was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple