“Good find in Corpus Christi”
Review of Green Papaya Asian Grill - CLOSED

Green Papaya Asian Grill
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This restaurant is pretty close to mustang island, Port Aransas . We are from L.A. And do enjoy Vietnamese food, and this one did no disappoint us.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

This was my fourth visit. I have been impressed by the Green Papaya every time. At a friend's suggestion, I tried the roast duck specialty. Wow!! This is an imaginative, subtly-flavored masterpiece. I shall definitely be back on my next visit to Corpus Christi. Highly recommended in all respects.

1  Thank 32Plymouth
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is still an undiscovered gem in Corpus Christi. It is one of the few places with very good food where you can get a seat quickly. All the food was excellent except for my chicken and mushroom dish which was a little too bland for me. Their black pepper broccoli plate is to die for. My sister ordered it, and I kept "tasting" hers. Their shrimp dishes are also excellent.

1  Thank SARicci
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Excellent food at reasonable prices for the quality...I've never had a bad meal or poor service at Green Papaya. Definitely recommended for Asian food fans.

1  Thank swerve784
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Small place with good service. Limited menu but always consistent. Fresh taste food. Not crowded, have nice wine list. Good date place. Meeting room in back for small business meetings. No bad food here.

1  Thank tbarrada