“extremely bad !!!”
Review of Airport Inn

Airport Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corpus Christi
Airport Inn
Ranked #8 of 16 Corpus Christi B&B and Inns
el paso tx
“extremely bad !!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

we stayed there on 7/25/2012 & 7/26...in room 205....we left with a lot of bites in our body there were roaches in the bed...the place totally sucks.....dont stay there for nothing.....the handy man looks like he should be on most wanted....the shower & toilet are all dirty very dirty....we couldnt find the place we wanted..this was an emergency stay but never again in our lives will i stay here for nothing

Room Tip: rooms full of bugs !!! in the beds
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed February 20, 2012

First off, the sheets look like they never get changed. I found what looked like a bed bug in room 210 where I stayed. There is a "so called" maintenance man that is there but does no work. There is a little indian girl who does not understand english at all. The cleaning lady is a hispanic girl is who is very nice and cleans well. The owner is rude at times. I stayed for a couple of weeks in room 210 and the rates are ok but like i said, i know there was bed bugs and when i said something bit me, they made it seem like if i was lying.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank rudy418
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I really enjoyed staying here for the week that I stayed...very comfortable, people were friendly and attentive, and saw to it that I was not bothered during the day while sleeping. I worked overnight, and the staff would catch me in the mornings when they saw me getting back to the room to see if I needed anything...

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank daleyoungblod
Dallas
Reviewed August 25, 2008

THEY HAVE ROACHES!!! I stayed there and baby roaches were crawling in the bed on you while you slept. There were HUGE dead roaches in the light fixture in the bathroom ceiling. They told us they don't change their linens for 3 days at a time because it's too expensive for them to do their laundry for customers. They don't believe you when you come to the office to complain about their pest and THEY WILL NOT LOOK FOR THEMSELVES!!!! at the evidence because they already know about the pest and will argue with you until you just leave. They do not like to give receipts so I had to ask for one and when I asked for a refund the manager would not give a receipt or proof of the transaction (and didn't want to give me the refund which I had to drag out of them) which was done with a calculator. I so wish I had taken pics with my phone. I even reported them to the Better Business Bureau which did absolutely no good!! NEVER STAY THERE!!!!
Their address is 849 Lantana St, Corpus Christi Texas
Please feel free to email me.

bsaff2008@gmail.com

• Liked — N/A
  • Disliked — The uncleanliness
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank bsaff200
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed February 26, 2008

If you're in Corpus Christi, TX on a budget, this is a nice little hotel. My rate was $50 p/night. Its located right off of the highway. Its your typical bed, TV, fridge, microwave etc type of room. The room I had (103) was in a corner so, the view out of the window was the wall of the hallway. Because of the view, the room felt like a dark cave. They have internet but you have to plug in a cable from the wall to your PC. Like everything else in Corpus Christi, its in an industrial part of town but for the price and the nice room, its worth it.

Now the bad part... there was a little bug that was crawling on the shower curtain when I was taking a shower. Too bad since the bathroom was really big and nice. The pool is very small and clean but I don't know if anyone ever used it. They have a laundry room (next to room 103). I think they charged $1 to wash and $1 to dry.

• Liked — Nice price
  • Disliked — dark rooms
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank H8t2Travel