“Tasty Dog”

Cuisines: American
Bowie, Maryland
“Tasty Dog”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite and they had a variety of hot dog toppings available. Really enjoyed the pretzel bun. Slightly overpriced, but I would visit again. Customer service was good...

• Visited May 2013

Dayton Ohio
“Ok....but”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went here to grab a quick bite while at the Harbor on business. Ordered the Chicago dog combo. The hot dogs are the thin ones and mine was luke warm at best. The server was nice enough but the place could use some cleaning. Windows on the doors were not so good and the glass at the food counter protecting the food area was pretty funky with smudges. I think I will avoid the place in the future.

Visited June 2013
“Cheapest lunch in the area but Underwhelming”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

OK hotdogs a bit overpriced - it's a hot dog... Was looking for something different but its just a hot dog with pickles.

Visited May 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Love their Hot dogs!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Who does not love a good hot dog? I had to try ChiDogO's while visiting the National Harbor. I loved my two hot dogs. I did not purchase the same two. I had to try teo different kind and I was not disappointed!

Visited April 2013