“Okay Coffee”

Cuisines: American
Description: Coffe shop
Description: Coffe shop
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Grabbed a latte at this establishment as it was the only coffee shop open at 9:30 AM in the area. It was okay but not anything exceptional. Coffee was bold in flavor but barista did not allow the milk to rise to the correct temperature for a proper latte. Most customers probably would not have noticed. Also, there were very few people in this shop regardless of the time of day as I walked pass during different parts of the day during my business trip. Frankly, I was a little surprised that there was no Starbucks or other quality coffee establishment at the supposedly, upscale National Harbor complex.

1  Thank ReSt0re

Reviewed June 24, 2013

They are one of the few places open early at National Harbor, and they had soy milk and plenty of syrups for coffee which was a plus. They also had a nice selection of pastries.

1  Thank DSXM
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Not a whole lot to say about this little place except that it serves good coffee and has some very good pastries. I had breakfast here one morning before going on a tour of DC.

1  Thank usmboyzzz
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife went and got us some caffeine. She had a Latte and I had a Cortado (espresso & milk). They were well made and went well with our muffins. I'm sure anything there is great.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great hours and great espresso beverages. I would rate my White Chocolate Mocha with one pump raspberry only a slight notch below Starbucks :)