“Great Hangout with free WIFI”
Review of Mayorga Coffee

Mayorga Coffee
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Oxon Hill
Cuisines: American
Description: Coffe shop
Description: Coffe shop
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great Hangout with free WIFI”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Nice selection of buns and bagels - pretty much a typical coffee house. Clean. Attentive Staff. Music was too loud - but they turned it down so we could talk.

Visited February 2013

“Smoothies are very good too!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This place was neat and clean. Good coffee plus they make very flavorful smoothies. Worth a stop in while walking around the harbor.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Aprilmel
Chicago, Illinois
“Okay, but overpriced”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Grabbed a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich. There was nothing special about the coffee and the sandwich was so greasy I ended up with an upset stomach. My friend who grabbed a hot chocolate, said it was okay. The prices were steep, but it was probably because of the location. While, I am not a big fan of Starbucks, I would have preferred one over this place.

• Visited November 2012
Boulder, Colorado
“Do NOT order a cappuccino”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I liked the look of the place, and held optimism that they may know how to make a cappuccino. Sad to say, you would be better ordering from Starbucks as the drink I ordered was SO scaled and therefore flavorless that I threw it out. On first glance this appears to be a worthy coffee place. Once engaged I would have been better off going to my nemesis Starbucks.

Visited November 2012
oak bluffs
“good quick spot for coffee”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We found this spot of our first morning of a conference, and returned again because we like it. The coffee choices were good and the coffee itself was good. A nice little coffee house feel if you want to hang around and relax on the couch for a bit. The staff are friendly too.

Visited November 2012