“Mickeys customer service (Mark and Lisa)”

MGM National Harbor
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Oxon Hill
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

This review is mainly about the female front desk employee "Mickey" her customer service was exceptionally well, she was a nice, friendly and courteous. She was also knowledgeable and patient assisting me and my girlfriend Lisa with everything being as though this was our first time renting a hotel room.

The room was also spacious and well cleaned

Because of mickeys customer service and the hotels cleanliness i would highly recommend it to others

"Mark and Lisa"

"dining options"
"old town alexandria"
"washington dc"

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Free parking... But the drinks are high priced in the casino. If your pockets are low, this is not the place to go.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

This review is for the Casino and public areas only.
I had heard so much about this place and about the insane amount of money it cost to build. I was really looking to visit and was excited to see. I will admit, I enjoy gambling as much as my husband always look forward to a weekend without our kids to enjoy the casino. My impression is lukewarm. It really was nothing special. I am glad I came to visit but can't find a reason to spend the money to return. There is a beautiful outdoor area that was nice during the summer nights. The Casino is very large but feels pretty cramped some places. I am not a slot player but I did hear people complaining that they were too tightly packed in. A big bonus is that it's non smoking and you can tell it has never been a smoking casino.
The decor of the areas outside of the casino is very sleek and minimal. I thought it looked pretty bare and like a nice mall.
This may sound weird but this is the only casino i have ever been to (and I've been to Atlantic city, Vegas, Reno, horseshoe, and foreign countries etc) where the bathrooms were really dirty... i think that says a lot about the place. it's only a couple months old and they can't even keep the bathrooms clean. Makes me suspicious about how the hotel rooms are maintained.
I ate at few restaurants and checked out the other menus, they were all pricey but I think they are consistent for what your would expect for a large scale casino.
If you live in the area, take a day trip. Worth seeing once. If possible go during the week, weekend was crowded and the crowd was pretty rough.
I know people post about winning or losing...MGM seemed to pay out the same as any other place I've been..sometimes good sometime no pay out at all.
I did stop at the front dest and asked a few questions about the hotel and must say the front desk staff was so friendly and helpful. Maybe the hotel is much better. Im not sure it would be worth the money to stay?

3  Thank Crazymomma17
Reviewed June 29, 2017

the place is big and there are a lot of people there during the day. no problem with parking once we found the entrance but that was a little confusing the first time around. There are plenty of slots to play. the aisles are a bit narrow.

1  Thank connie c