“Sad to hear its closing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dos Gringos
Ridgefield, Washington
“Sad to hear its closing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wandered into this little place to grab a quick small bite to eat on our way through town. We were both very impressed with our pork quesadilla (we shared) and margaritas! Unfortunately there were signs informing everyone that at the end of this month they will be closed down. The waitress (and I think owner) was very nice and attentive! This little place was fun and had delicious food.

1 Thank Honeybee1981

“Great tacos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Definitely a shack! But energetic friendly efficient staff. Loved the pork tacos! Ask for the special blended green salsa.

Talent, Oregon
“Don't judge a book by its cover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Blink and you will miss this place even though it's right off the Hwy. I'm usually passing through Cave Junction to get the coast but I make a point of eating here any chance I get. It's dodgy looking, the whole place could use a new coat of paint. Often the outdoor bar is full of local bikers which, for some, may be intimidating.
With that said the food is awesome. They must make everything from scratch. Starting with the yummy multi-colored salsa and fresh fried chips, the fish tacos are divine, chicken moist and flavorful. If you like "hot" ask for their green sauce, you will not be disappointed. Another hit is the veggie tofu burrito...I love meat but I also love the flavors in this burrito. The service is also super friendly and fast.
I give this 5 stars based on food and service. Please don't judge this restaurant based on its appearance. It is raggedy to be sure. But you'd be pressed to find better Southwestern food anywhere outside of the Southwest.

• Visited February 2014