“Good Lunch”
Review of Taylor's Sausage

Taylor's Sausage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on our way through Cave Junction. Taylor's Sausage was recommended to us by friends. We enjoyed a couple of nice sandwiches - they have a nice menu with a variety of sandwiches including burgers, sausages and wraps. The prices were all reasonable. We enjoyed a big spicy chicken wrap and a small but tasty French dip sandwich. We arrived slightly before noon on a Sunday so no problem with a long wait, but plenty of business going on. The location and café is worth a visit. Picnic tables and deli on one half of the store and an amazing selection of sausages and meats on the other half. Our only regret was because we were on the beginning of our journey that we couldn't pick up and sausages and meat to take home.

There are newer reviews for Taylor's Sausage

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stopped on the way to vacation. Had to have some of the beef sticks. While we were there we had lunch ...the hamburger was one of the best I have had anywhere at anytime. Great prices! This is one of my favorite places to stop. Great beef jerky too.

1  Thank John k
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Taylor's Country Store doesn't flaunt its virtues - driving by, you wouldn't even know that it has a wonderful restaurant inside. I went with friends and we all loved our meal. I had the barbeque beef sandwich. The roll was piled high with cooked-in-the-sauce beef - not the dry slices of beef slathered with bbq sauce that you so often find. The red potato salad was wonderful, and I couldn't resist buying one of their huge cinnamon rolls for next day's breakfast. I'm really glad I did!
The store has an amazing variety of meat, pepperoni, sausage - really mouth watering.

1  Thank Arty T
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Taylors since I was a little kid and it never fails to impress. My most recent visit I stopped in for my favorite "HONEY HAM AND CHEDDAR" PEPPER STICK, my wife loves the jalapeno and cheddar pepperstick. The business specializes in the tastiest of everything just go see you'll love it. They even do butchering you bring them your meat and they take care of the rest, that is at a different facility however. I love there breakfast you get to choose what you want theres just so many options it's insane they have freezers stuffed full of awesome meats you can get for your freezer, meat cases with so much ready to eat stuff I cant name it all . This place is like Disney land for hunters and meat connoisseur's and tourists galore it does get busy at times but well worth the wait and they are very well staffed quick super super friendly easy going, laid back, atmosphere, awesome locals that are super friendly in a super small town that is famous for this business

2  Thank 1Gemini_Chef
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Each year when we visit the area we always plan it so we can attend their Friday night dinner with music. It is a small place, but the food is wonderful. The clam chowder is the best I've ever had and the gouda penne with chicken was heavenly. They serve you so much food, you'll definitely need a doggie bag. They finish it off with a scoop of ice cream. Their 'trailbuster jerky' is also out of this world!

1  Thank BarbT01