The hotel is pretty decent.
Checkin was quick, was in the room within 2 minutes from walking in (gold card service helped)
The room was sweeeet.. i had a balcony which i used pretty much every day.. was nice to sit out and read before I hit the sack. The hotel is on a busy road but its nothing like a New York or London city.. Its pretty relaxed as a city.
Breakfast, Bar. Service was pretty decent, food all good in price and taste (recommend the Salmon salad)
your next to a nice shopping mall, that links to another one (cant remember the name), and then 3 blocks away there is another outdoor shopping mall. Loads of decent places to eat and get a beer
Staff, All really pleasant.
Bad point, parking is below the hotel, waiting for the lifts can be a problem. and then the parking area is a sauna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features an excellent fitness center and pool, located adjacent to City Creek Mall and across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown At City Creek Salt Lake City, Utah