I stayed here because of the location. It is right in the middle downtown so you can walk to anything. The view from my room was beautiful, 10th floor, the higher the floor the better the view. The room was comfortable clean and quiet. The only downfall is that the parking is pretty expensive, $12 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek features an excellent fitness center and pool, and many other outstanding amenities. Our hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah offers an exceptional location adjacent to City Creek Mall and across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown At City Creek Salt Lake City, Utah