This was our sixth stay on our road trip to Vegas. Check-in was a breeze and our room was very comfortable BUT our view was horrible. It was a roof and walls. If we were staying more than one night, I definitely would've asked to be moved. We paid for our breakfast when we booked through hotels.com. We were shown to the buffet in the morning when we got to the restaurant. The food was fresh. The hotel is in a very good location. Within walking distance to temple square and to dinner options (we ate at Benihana's for dinner - it was a good experience). I wish we would've had more time to spend here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features an excellent fitness center and pool, located adjacent to City Creek Mall and across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown At City Creek Salt Lake City, Utah