Bed is always comfortable; large flatscreen TV on the 3rd floor with an Executive Lounge. Room service is timely needing about 25 minutes for your meal. I have been at this hotel many times. Fairly quiet for most rooms except one side where you can hear cars at night. Parking is outdoor but free. Indoor pool and spa is nice in the winter. This used to be a Hilton Hotel so in general no microwave or refrigerator. A lockable safe is big enough to handle a 14 inch laptop and other valuables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views and features an indoor pool with fire pit. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport Utah