I stayed at this hotel after missing a flight at the airport. Mechanical delay. So the airline set me up here. First of all, free shuttle picks you up at door 10. Runs every 30 minutes, so you wait/fight for a spot with 20 of your friends. I took a taxi instead. Hotel was clean, very nice. No free breakfast unfortunately. Reasonable price, nice hotel. Id rate it a meh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views and features an indoor pool with fire pit. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport Utah