$99
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$123
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$105
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
GardenInn.com
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$109
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

1,629 results
All reviewsconvention centertemple squareolive gardenthe executive loungesalt lakewithin walking distanceself parkingnice hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripenjoyed my staydowntown locationwould stay here againfree internetroom was spaciousfew blocksindoor pool
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I have been a Hilton Honors member for several years. We stayed here at the end of a group tour. The rooms were spacious, the bed was top quality, the hotel staff was accommodating and the restaurant and bar were good. My only complaint is that this hotel is following the trend of not furnishing washcloths. The concierge probably could have provided one but I didn't want to make that request at 6 am before shaving. Overall hotel stay was satisfactory.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank biztraveler5350
Nicholas K, Director of Hotel Operations at Hilton Salt Lake City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear biztraveler5350,

Thank you for your detailed review. We appreciate your positive comments with regard to our hotels room accommodations, food and beverage offerings and our friendly staff. I will share your feedback with out team and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I arrived after midnight to the hotel and was greeted by the security guard. He directed me to the front desk and stayed with me until I got checked in. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The Starbucks on site was also very helpful on the early mornings prior to business meetings for the day. I would recommend this hotel and its great location to all visiting Salt Lake City.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Nicholas K, Director of Hotel Operations at Hilton Salt Lake City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear Nick H.,

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your positive comments with regard to our hotels convenient downtown location and our friendly staff. I will share your feedback with out team and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very nice. It was clean and we didn't have any issues. You can walk to lots of close restaurants or uber inexpensively. It is very close to the Salt Palace Convention Center.
It had a nice coffee shop in the lobby and a gift shop. I can't believe I'm going to say this but the gift shop had tampons that could have been from the 80's. Until they do a better job of stocking, buy your personal items elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Kutchkabugaboo,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your positive comments with regard to our hotels convenient downtown location and food and beverage offerings. I will share your feedback with out team and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We had been in national parks for about 3 weeks and had booked this directly with Hilton for a bit of comfort. The room was ok but the view was of the roof on the flor below. We had booked got 4 people but were only given 3 towels and 2 glasses. The basin was cracked. Worst of all the pool was out of order and there were no reciprocal arrangements, so in 35 degree heat we had to find a pool somewhere else. All in all it was a disappointing stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear ictrips44,

Thank you for your detailed review. I was so sorry to hear about you most recent experience and want to assure you that this is not the norm for our property and that I truly apologize for the issues you encountered that led to a less than satisfactory stay. I have addressed the issue with our Engineering team and am confident our guests will not have a similar experience moving forward. I would also love the opportunity to discuss with you how I can make this situation right so that you will give us another chance to leave you with a better lasting impression.

Nicholas.kuhns@Hilton.com

Reviewed August 15, 2017

This hotel hosts many conferences/events. It is central in location. Only 15 minute cab ride from the airport ($25). I was too tired to wait for the shuttle offered by hotel ($12 one way). Note that if you are returning to the airport on Sundays , you might find it hard to find Uber because the city pretty much shuts down in the afternoon. I used the hotel's shuttle (private company they use ) and it was awesome. Several restaurants in the vicinity, although because of the scheduling of our meetings, I did not try any of them. If you are a Gold Honors member, don't hold your breathe for anything special. In fact, I had booked a larger room with "executive privileges" as stated on the website back in April. I arrived last friday to the hotel and was told that their policy has changed and the "executive lounge" is only for Diamond members. I asked when this policy changed and they told me "april." But they honored my reservation since I produced a copy of the confirmation email and after I requested to speak with a manager. I was on the 16th floor and as you can see from the picture, I had a pretty good view (i was on the side with numbers ending in 01, 02, 03, 04, and so forth). If you can, go for the larger rooms on the higher floors. Worth the extra money.

There are 2 restaurants in the hotel and a starbucks that opens at 6am in the lobby...(don't bother trying to use your Starbucks App, they won't accept it there). Didn't eat at the restaurants because of our conferences , but the menu looked good.

A big thank you to Ann at reservation desk who allowed me to check out at 3pm due to my delayed flight.

If i had to return , I would definitely stay at this hotel again and this time , venture out and explore the city.

Room Tip: floors 15-18 give you the best view
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Dear pishihapoo,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We were so happy to hear the you had a positive experience on your last visit and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.