$104
HIExpress.com
$99
Hampton.com
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$136
$122
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$109
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
GardenInn.com
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$138
1,627 results
All reviewsconvention centertemple squareolive gardenthe executive loungesalt lakewithin walking distanceself parkingnice hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripenjoyed my staydowntown locationwould stay here againfree internetfew blocksroom was spaciousindoor pool
Reviewed September 21, 2013

room, tv, internet , and fitness center were in great condition. Had poor service from front desk. Clerk was on personal call while I stood in line alone. Clerk then gave me a room key that was occupied by another guest.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JKProtzman, General Manager at Hilton Salt Lake City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Phillip K,
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize to you that our Guest Services Agent was not as attentive as he should have been. I have reviewed this matter with our Director of Front Office to ensure these problems do not occur again. I appreciate your positive comments as well regarding the guest room, internet service, and fitness center.

Jeff Protzman

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Top notch. Clean, comfortable Hilton. Exactly what you expect. Easy walking distant to sites and restaurants. Excellent gym. Nice pool. Rooms were clean, comfortable and well dressed. Excellent morning breakfast. Would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veronica L
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Location is superb, easy walking distance to the Salt Palace Conference Center, Temple Square and other attractions. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and comfortable. The breakfast buffet in the casual restaurant is very good, with a wide variety of
selections to choose from. The price is not inexpensive. I would return to this hotel on future visits.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was here for business on a quick one day in, one day out trip. The property is in amazing shape and they had a great breakfast. Nice view of the city from the room and good gym. I got this booking via Hotwire and was pleased with the pick.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GallagherLaw
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed over a weekend for a convention recently so the room rates were good even with the extra $15 tax and fees. We choose to self park in their basement garage and it was easy to find empty stalls. Check in was a breeze, the staff was friendly and efficient. We got room 1417 which was clean with a decent view of the city although we kept our sheer curtain closed because we could see into the other portion of the hotel. There are plenty of lamps, four in all plus the hall light. A clock-radio with alarm which we did not use since I generally use my smartphone for wake up. There's plenty of space in the drawers as well as closet. There is a safe, an iron and board which worked nicely and the refrigerator kept our drinks & snacks cold.

The shower was nice with good water pressure and they supply Peter Roth Thomas toiletries which it turned out that I did not care for. I usually use bath gels from Bath & Body or Philosophy which I find more moisturizing so the PRT soaps made me feel dry and the lotion was on the liquidy side.

The only real complaint I would have is that while the trash cans are very stylish they are impractical because of it's kayak-like shape, making the widest opening in the middle about 4". You pretty much have to place trash in the can instead of tossing it, lol! I do like that they have a recycle bin in room since we do drink tons of water.

There's a steak restaurant downstairs but it's on the pricy side so we did not eat there, instead choosing Starbucks for soup, salad and sandwiches for lunch. One day we sat in the lobby eating our lunch and the front desk staff were pretty nice about it. That said, there are many eateries within walking distance.

Overall, it's in a great location, it's clean and we had a comfortable stay. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear lilacbirman,
Thank you for your recent stay with us, and your wonderful feedback and detailed comments regarding the guest room amenities and the restaurant options in the hotel. I truly appreciate the details and will share your comments with our corporate team regarding the Peter Roth Thomas amentities. I am glad you were able to select some "grab and go" lunch options from our Starbucks and enjoy them in the lobby. Our guests are welcome to use the lobby, or Trofi Patio, or even the outside pool deck at any time for their lunch hideaways.

Jeff Protzman