$99
Hampton.com
$104
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$109
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$117
$114
GardenInn.com
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$166
$149
  • Restaurant
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
1,627 results
All reviewsconvention centertemple squareolive gardenthe executive loungesalt lakewithin walking distanceself parkingnice hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripenjoyed my staydowntown locationwould stay here againfree internetfew blocksroom was spaciousindoor pool
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed over a weekend for a convention recently so the room rates were good even with the extra $15 tax and fees. We choose to self park in their basement garage and it was easy to find empty stalls. Check in was a breeze, the staff was friendly and efficient. We got room 1417 which was clean with a decent view of the city although we kept our sheer curtain closed because we could see into the other portion of the hotel. There are plenty of lamps, four in all plus the hall light. A clock-radio with alarm which we did not use since I generally use my smartphone for wake up. There's plenty of space in the drawers as well as closet. There is a safe, an iron and board which worked nicely and the refrigerator kept our drinks & snacks cold.

The shower was nice with good water pressure and they supply Peter Roth Thomas toiletries which it turned out that I did not care for. I usually use bath gels from Bath & Body or Philosophy which I find more moisturizing so the PRT soaps made me feel dry and the lotion was on the liquidy side.

The only real complaint I would have is that while the trash cans are very stylish they are impractical because of it's kayak-like shape, making the widest opening in the middle about 4". You pretty much have to place trash in the can instead of tossing it, lol! I do like that they have a recycle bin in room since we do drink tons of water.

There's a steak restaurant downstairs but it's on the pricy side so we did not eat there, instead choosing Starbucks for soup, salad and sandwiches for lunch. One day we sat in the lobby eating our lunch and the front desk staff were pretty nice about it. That said, there are many eateries within walking distance.

Overall, it's in a great location, it's clean and we had a comfortable stay. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
JKProtzman, General Manager at Hilton Salt Lake City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear lilacbirman,
Thank you for your recent stay with us, and your wonderful feedback and detailed comments regarding the guest room amenities and the restaurant options in the hotel. I truly appreciate the details and will share your comments with our corporate team regarding the Peter Roth Thomas amentities. I am glad you were able to select some "grab and go" lunch options from our Starbucks and enjoy them in the lobby. Our guests are welcome to use the lobby, or Trofi Patio, or even the outside pool deck at any time for their lunch hideaways.

Jeff Protzman

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The hotel is very clean, from the lobby, to the rooms and down to the parking lot. The bathroom toiletries are the best I have ever used by far (Peter Roth line). The staff is friendly and prompt and the location is prime. Right in front of Salt Palace and all the delicious restaurants. If you want to feel a touch of class, stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Lesley C
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Beautiful clean hotel in the downtown salt lake city. Within walking distance of trax station and salt lake convention center. Stayed with my husband and two kids for a fun day at comic con. We will definitely stay there in the future. Great Value, I highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Sdegraw
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed here on business last winter. The hotel is in a great location; a few blocks from the conference center and plenty of restaurants and bars are within walking distance. Parking garage is attached to hotel. The lobby, conference rooms, and room were very clean. The bed was really comfy. They offered coffee and water in the lobby which was a nice touch. I did use the fitness center but it was super small.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed September 9, 2013

No complaints at all! Hotel was clean, everything was in order, staff was friendly and helpful, great location near the Temple and shopping, and close to the mountains - breakfast was nice - loved the huge mirror in the bathroom, and the bed was comfortable - cleanliness is of utmost importance to me, and this hotel passed with flying colors

1  Thank Lisa G