Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,560 results
All reviewsconvention centertemple squareolive gardensalt lakethe executive loungewithin walking distanceself parkingnice hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripdowntown locationenjoyed my staywould stay here againfree internetfew blocksroom was spaciousindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed here as part of a guided tour. This is a fairly modern, well maintained hotel. The rooms are clean and quiet. We really liked their BIG towels. The AC is fairly quiet compared to many places I have stayed. The room had an iron and ironing board (which we used). There was also a hair dryer, coffee maker, and refrigerator. The staff seemed pretty good with the exception of them giving me a number to call for a taxi, then getting no answer when I called (2:00 am). However, it appeared that they had just stepped away when I called. They were extremely helpful in getting us a fairly inexpensive ride to the train station with their shuttle (2:30 am). The food served to our group was incredibly good. I have no idea what it might cost if we had to purchase it, but it was very high quality. Probably the best cheese cake I have had in my life.

The only thing I didn't like was a charge for wi-fi service in the room. This is the only hotel I have ever been to that charges for wi-fi. They do have free wi-fi in the lobby, but that is incredibly inconvenient. I also read they charge a fee for parking. We came on a bus, so it had no impact on us, but parking should be included with the stay.

Room Tip: You might try asking for a room close to the lobby to see if you can get free wi-fi.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

When checking into the hotel we were informed that the hotel was booked solid and so we were bumped up to a suite! Lucky us! We were very pleased, it was very well appointed and decorated very nicely. Probably the nicest hotel to date! I loved the separate sitting room and the work center for my husband. We enjoyed the spa area and the outside deck off the pool was divine. A beautiful night looking at the stars and visiting with our DS and DIL.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dolphin2355
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Like something made in China, the Hilton looks great on the surface, but upon closer inspection, reveals mediocre quality. The hotel is clean and reasonably well maintained, but the overall quality leans to the lesser side. Not bad; just not that great. Price seems a little high given the experience. Good downtown location helps offset some of the shortcomings. Would probably stay here again, but only if on the company dime - not worth the cost if it is coming out of my own pocket.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Service was nice and friendly. Everything was ok, however the hotel could need a bit of an update. Does seem to me Hilton overall is lacking a bit in that department - I've seen several of their hotels in run-down states now.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Attended a 3.5 day conference at this hotel in late August. Facility set up nice with good access from rooms. Rooms above average with nice beds, new furnishings, small refrig. no micro and some pretty good views of the mountains.

Provided food was below average, same thing each day and pretty low quality.

Room Tip: The upper rooms have better views of the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business