Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$89
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$93
ComfortInn
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$159
$127
  • Restaurant
$135
$131
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$119
GardenInn.com
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$100
1,572 results
All reviewsconvention centertemple squareolive gardensalt lakethe executive loungewithin walking distanceself parkingnice hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripdowntown locationenjoyed my staywould stay here againfree internetfew blocksroom was spaciousindoor pool
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We return to the Hilton yearly for a business conference and have always found the accomodation enjoyable. Quality has varied through the years, but most recently has been continually improving. There have been some very nice room improvements since last year.

Front desk was very helpful and courteous, even when the room I was scheduled for was not available. They did their best to get me into a comparable room as quickly as possible.

We stayed on the 17th floor (1732) with a west facing window ... great evening view. All the carpets had been redone, the room very clean and inviting. Beds were comfortable except for the "x-ray blanket" comforters. They are so heavy they're difficult to sleep under. But then, I'm sure some people love them. There was a also small refigerator in our room and a desk and overstuffed chairs in one end.

Very good size bathrooms with nice heavy towels. Everything was clean and tidy. The water flow from the shower head was lacking, in an attempt to save water, I'm sure. Problem is, a limited flow shower that requires more time to rinse off counteracts itself. There is a blow dryer in the bathroom. Shampoo and conditioner and hand lotion. They used to have a small bottle of mouthwash, but no sign of it this year. No big deal, but a small perk missing. Iron and ironing board in the closet. The iron had been improperly used previously so it was sticky. Took some cleaning to get it to the point where I could iron my dress shirt.

The rooms were very quiet with no noise from adjoining rooms. Also, because we were on upper floor, there was no street noise. We had a room next to the elevators a couple of years ago and it was very noisy. A friend of mine had the same room this year and said they had done a very good job of dampening the noise. Nonetheless, I would ask for a room away from the elevator.

The hall ways and common areas have also had a recent upgrade of carpeting and paint, etc.

Didn't make it to the pool and hot tub this year, but it is always enjoyable. Nice sized pool and hot tub as well as a fitness room, showers and sauna.

Business office where you can have access to a computer and printer as needed. And conference space on the second floor.

Parking is available under the hotel. It is a pretty tight space, but was included in the cost of our room. Not sure if that is always the case. Exit and enter the parking with your room key. If you're driving a "lifted" truck or SUV, don't even think about it... Valet parking also available.

WiFi was provided for our room on the upper floor with a code. Not sure if it is provided for all rooms for free. It appears there may be some price levels that require a fee.

Our rooms on the "Executive Levels", 16 - 18 included a voucher for breakfast in Trofi restaurant. A nice place for breakfast, lunch, dinner. There is also a Spencers in the hotel that has fabulous steaks. And a Starbucks.

Right next door is Ruth's Cris Steak House. Across the street is Macaroni Grill and Inferno Grill, which I'm guessing is Southwest or Mexican cuisine. On the corner is an Olive Garden. And lots of other options in close walking distance.

City Creek Center is a couple of blocks away with lots of high end shopping and food.

And Temple square is two and a half block from the hotel. Easily walking distance.

Salt Palace Convention Center a block away across the street.

Thanks Jeff, Brooks, and staff. Another great conference. We were so well treated...again!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper room, west facing for the view. The "Executive Level" rooms are larger, and pricier, but the extra space is worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NedGrimley
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Courteous staff in other areas. The doormen opened the door for us when we walked back from the ballet. The breakfast staff greeted us on the phone by name, gave us an estimated time for delivery of our breakfast in bed, and the food was delicious. Check-in was quick and easy, and check-out was too. Parking was easy, and discounted when we included it with the purchase of our room. Loved the location of the hotel and it was a quiet stay for us. Just wish the bathroom would have been clean!!!! It made us question how clean any of the room was if there was PEE right on the toilet seat and pubic hairs left behind in the shower. Did they even clean the bathroom?

Room Tip: We were on the 11th floor and it was a quiet stay.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
JKProtzman, General Manager at Hilton Salt Lake City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear JCP214,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize to you for this unacceptable cleanliness of your bathroom. I have investigated this incident with our Executive Housekeeper, and we have addressed this situation with the team member who cleaned your room. I assure you this type of carelessness is not our Hilton standard. Historically we earn very high cleanliness scores from our guests, and this incident is very concerning to many of us as it is detrimental to the reputation of our housekeeping team and hotel. I will be reaching out to you shortly via your reservation information to explain more fully our follow up procedures and our geninue interest in regaining your confidence in Hilton.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a quick trip to SLC. I enjoyed the property. I would book another trip and stay at the Hilton.

What I like about this hotel is it has a perfect location. If you want to walk to restaurants or shop you can do it all. Being downtown even on a ski holiday is perfect for SLC. I Was happy with the staff especially the front desk

Room Tip: Check out the company web site after you look on line. Weekends are priced better then Week days
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jeff D
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Enjoyed three nights here. Room spacious and clean with good beds. Fridge in room much appreciated. Swimming pool and hot tub great after a day of skiing. Staff helpful and friendly. One of the best Hilton Hotels that I have had the pleasure of staying in recently. My only gripe is that the internet is not free.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
JKProtzman, General Manager at Hilton Salt Lake City Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear heb999,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your impressions. I appreciate the feedback on the swimming pool,our serenity beds, and the internet charges. Please think of us again if your travels bring you back to the "greatest snow on earth". Thank you as well for being a loyal Hilton customer.

Jeff Protzman

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Amazing low room rates and very helpful staff . Except trying to get laundry done on Saturday . This won't be back till Monday ( after my flight departs) . The whole town pretty well stops dead on Sundays because of the Mormon thing. Really close to all the restaurants and bars which is handy in winter

Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank aussiedarkhorse

Dear aussiedarkhorse,
Thank you for being our guest and for your feedback. I truly appreciate the comment about Sunday laundry services. I am confident we can find a solution to that problem, and we will source other options for our guests who have laundry needs on Sunday. I appreciate the compliments on the helpfulness of the staff, we take pride in being genuine in our service culture. I too think the number of bars and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel make it a great location for a ski holiday.

Jeff Protzman