We, too, stayed the last night of our Caravan tour. The rooms were very nice, but think wi-fi should be complimentary in ALL rooms, especially since "lower end" hotels offered free wi-fi. The farewell dinner was awesome but was totally disappointed that the staff tried to insist that after purchasing a drink in the bar ($10.00 a drink and that was nothing fancy...simple rum and coke), they were not going to allow us to take our drinks to the dinner. There was a mini revolt and they agreed to walk them "the back way" to the dining area.
The breakfast buffet was ample, typical buffet fare, but everything was very good.
The hotel is an easy walk to City Center and Temple Square and about a 25 min walk to the Capitol Building, which offered a free, very nice, tour of the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with spacious rooms and an indoor pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Salt Lake City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center Utah