Baymont Inn & Suites Murray/Salt Lake City
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$202
$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$95
$179
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$131
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$131
$119
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$134
$124
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$102
$94
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
GardenInn.com
$113
$106
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived late in the afternoon and I was asked by the woman ahead of me if I was there for the demonstrations? I asked what demonstration and she replied if I didn't know what the demonstration was for, I probably wasn't there for it. I'm thinking, " Salt Lake City demonstration....pro-life?, pro-choice? I'm up for most anything and told her I might be interested in joining in...what was it for? She than told me there were 6,000 women in Salt Lake City for the next 2 days for a scrapbooking convention and that there were going to be many different demonstrations!! So, as there were 6,000 women in town and also a rodeo going on we were extremely lucky to get a room, any room so close to downtown. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The biggest draw was the fact that the motel was only a couple of blocks from Temple Square and City Creek. All-in-all a good bet for anyone visiting SLC .Stephanie, on the front desk, was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SylRickTraveler
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here.We stayed 4 nights for my sister in law's wedding.We checked in around 9 pm and the front desk gentleman was very friendly.The rooms were clean and well kept.The office was convenient for printing our boarding passes for our return flight.The location was convenient with being next to I-15 and you could not hear any freeway noise.The only cons were the bathroom in the queen room was extremely small and the AC was loud.Other than that we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank bwall84
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were very happy surprise about this holiday inn express better than many normal holiday inn, very clean, large and comfortable room, big bathroom, helpful staff, close to the city and to the airport, a good place to sleep. Good and safe parking also for bikes!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tiger2669
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The convenience to the local attractions brought us here, only that brings us back. Over all the room was clean quiet and comfortable. But don't expect much for breakfast. We found the staff friendly, and helpful and stayed because the offered the breakfast, but should have went to the Denny's for that instead. Food that should have been cold was warm and the food that should have been Hot was... you guessed it. Again, the room was great which was the reason we stayed, but dont expect much in the way of the free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gwen L
Marcia L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Murray/Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. We aprreciate that you shared both the positive and negative things about your stay. I am happy to hear that you found our location to be as convenient as we do. However, I would like to apologize for the experience you had with our breakfast. We will work with our breakfast staff to improve the guest experience in this area.

Best Regards,
Marcia Leguizamon

Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you stay here and you have heavy bags, note that there is no elevator to the second floor. Carrying my bags up the stairs is not a relaxing start to my stay. Then when you are given a key to the wrong room, meaning someone's clothes were in there, now you take your bags back down the stairs and hope you get a room that is not occupied. That is not a good way to start. Sorry but turned me off.

Room Tip: If you have heavy bags better ask for first floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Excessbaggage317

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve guests satisfaction for valued guests, such as yourself. Your comments will be shared in our next team meeting.

Best Regards,