“THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #42 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Called ahead to make our reservation got conformation number and details. Arrived at hotel(we had never stayed at a Microtel but MANY Wyndham Properties) This place was the worst.. they argue with their customers and tell you they don't have your R.S.V.P. BUT THEY WILL GIVE YOU A ROOM ....but it is going to cost you EXTRA!!. They tell you the manager IS NOT on the property and when you tell them to call the manager so you can talk to him/her they say this is "NOT POSSIBLE"! They put untrue information on your cancellation papers that are false. Things like "you entered the room" and do tothe weather conditions you did not accept the room BOTH FALSE. We will NEVER EVEN TRY to stay here again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear guest, I am so sorry to hear to hear about your confusion with the reservation. Our hotel does not cancel any reservations unless a guest or an agent calls on behalf of guest for a cancellation. I would like to know more about how your reservation was booked (online third party, etc) and the name you had booked the reservation under. I would like to research this for you and see why the reservation was cancelled and by whom. Please give me a call directly at 801-691-8972. I truly apologize for the inconvenience and want to assure I will get to the bottom of this. I hope you will give us another chance to showcase our Microtel hospitality. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed January 9, 2014

So disappointing. Noisy people upstairs- I mean ELEPHANT noisy at 1-3 am. Call front desk three times, complain the next day, EXHAUSTED, the chain smoking lady at front desk said "ohhhh, sorry." When asked to see/speak to a manager, she says "he's not here." Then, tries to just ignore me????? So, I wrote a note, which I'm sure he didn't receive, and WAS NEVER CONTACTED. Tried to call to complain later, but was never put in contact with said manager. Are you kidding me?

• Stayed May 2013
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Amy, thank you for your feedback on your stay. I apologize you had noise issues from the room above you. I was indeed informed of the incident the morning of and had tried calling you couple of times but I did not get a reply. I apologize you did not get the rest you were needing due to noisy guest in the above you, actually our night auditor had contacted them after your initial complaint and after repeated requests we were finally able to quiet them down to ensure restful sleep of all our guests. I apologized it left a sour taste in your mouth and I can understand your frustration.

We also had all our equipment checked in gym room to ensure smooth working and found everything to be in order and safe, working condition. Please do inform which equipment you had issues with so we can ensure it is taken care off for our future guests.

I would like to invite you back to our hotel and prove to you that your incident at our hotel was a one off. Thank you do much for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.

Travelers are raving about these Salt Lake City hotels

Travelers also viewed these Salt Lake City hotels
Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport
Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport
#39 of 75 in Salt Lake City
Quality Inn & Suites Salt Lake City
Quality Inn & Suites Salt Lake C...
#52 of 75 in Salt Lake City
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#26 of 75 in Salt Lake City
Rodeway Inn Salt Lake City Airport
Rodeway Inn Salt Lake City Airpo...
#53 of 75 in Salt Lake City
Airport Inn Hotel
Airport Inn Hotel
#55 of 75 in Salt Lake City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake...
#35 of 75 in Salt Lake City

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport
Address: 61 N Tommy Thompson Rd, Salt Lake City, UT 84116-2819
Location: United States > Utah > Salt Lake City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Best Value Hotel in Salt Lake City
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport 2*
Close to Salt Lake City International Airport, Ski Resorts and Hill Air Force Base. Free Shuttle to and from the Airport.For comfortable rooms at an affordable price, book your stay at Microtel Salt Lake City Airport hotel near Utah’s Hogle Zoo. We offer free parking for your vehicle so you can easily enjoy all the area has to offer. Ask us about our Park N Fly options and save even more!!Greet the day with free continental breakfast before working out in our fitness center. Our pet-friendly Salt Lake City hotel offers suites as well as handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Salt Lake City Airport