Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #43 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed October 1, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Linda S
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had made reservation by phone and requested a accessible room. When we arrived room had be given to some else.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear Robert, thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize we were sold out of our accessible room that you had booked upon your arrival. We take such special requests very seriously to best accommodate our guests but we failed this time. I will review your reservation and see where the error was made. Again I apologize for the inconvenience, I hope rest of your stay was remarkable and satisfying. If I can be of any other assistance please get in touch with me at (801)236-2800.

Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham for you stay in Salt Lake City. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dashin_ash
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Reviewed September 16, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Cyndi J
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Spent two nights here ~ a week ago. Was on my way back home & needed a place to stay f/two nights. I wanted to have a day to explore Salt Lake City & then, the next day, I had an early flight out.

This motel was nice, clean & very comfortable. Price was reasonable too. Staff was nice.
Room was clean & well maintained. Breakfast was a part of the deal. The breakfast was not fancy but found enough to satisfy me (juice, coffee, cereal, bagels, etc.)

Bottom line: I'd gladly stay there again.

Room Tip: Elevator & luggage carts -- any room works. No noise f/the nearby freeway -or- the nearby airpo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Matthew W
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear Matthew, Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. I am very pleased that you had such a great stay with us and enjoyed your two nights with us. We welcome all feedback and use them to pinpoint the areas we need to further improve upon. I will be sharing your feedback with my staff and congratulating them on a great job they have done! Please do come see us again soon. We will be going through some minor renovations at the end of the year and would like you to come see our new updated look. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great location near the airport for a friendly, comfortable, reasonable rate for overnight travelers. The rooms are small but very clean. The bed and pillows are are very comfortable! Great for a good nights rest!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Kathryn, Thank you so much for your stay with us and giving us your valuable feedback. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel up-to your high expectations and had a great night's rest on our new mattresses. We pride ourselves on cleanliness of our hotel- our housekeepers work hard each day to provide clean, welcoming room to all our guests. Please do come see us again soon. We would love to have you as our guest. Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We are frequent visitors to salt lake city and often stay downtown. We tried our luck both at higher end and budget hotels and havent been lucky with either service, value or atmosphere. Everything downtown was sold out and we were iffy staying away from town but decided to head to airport hotels. Checked couple of hotels by airport and most seemed dingy, old and we walked right out. We finally saw microtel off the freeway and decided to give it a shot. We went in and they had few availability! Lobby seemed clean and well decorated, exterior clean and well kept... had a good feeling so we went ahead to book the room.

Enter the room and I am notorious about clean room and bathroom. I do all my checks while my hubby watches me go through the motions. I was very highly impressed. The room had to be one of the cleanest I had encountered in near a dozen trip to salt lake. There was a nice complimentary snack in the
room (even higher end hotels dont do this anymore), nice touch and made me feel welcomed and that they care about little comforts of guests. Room was modern looking and SPOTLESS! Beds were comfortable and we slept like we were at home.

Breakfast in morning was also nice... stocked well- attendent on duty to help with anything needed. Front desk very nice and friendly everytime I went past lobby. It was a blessing in disguise that we found this hotel and this will now be our primary hotel. It is only 15 minutes from downtown but worth the drive with a quality it provides.

The problem I mostly see with economy hotel like these is most people expect a 4 or 5 star luxuries from these 2 star hotels. If your looking for that 4-5 star hotel experience then pay the high price for one. Dont bash little guys for services they cant afford to provide to their guests.

I found everything I needed from this hotel- over our 4 night stay, room was clean thoroughly everyday, breakfast always clean and stocked. Staff friendly and sincere! Overall hotel is in good shape. Well done! Definitely recommend this to anyone looking by airport or even downtown. Great value and amazing experience. We will be back soon microtel.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank banjara13
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear guest, what a great compliment and wonderful feedback on your long stays with us. I am very pleased to hear tht you loved our hotel so much and found everything up to your high expectations. I will be sure to share your feedback with all my hard working staff members. Please do come see us next time you are in town- we would love to have you as our guest again. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and giving us a shot. I am proud we did well to provide with a PERFECT HOTEL EXPERIENCE!