Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$206
$187
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$76
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$136
$127
  • Restaurant
$140
$131
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$139
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$379
1,061 results
All reviewsroom was cleanan overnight stayshuttle servicebagelscontinental breakfastfront desk staffrental carfree shuttlesalt lakeslckarafreewayinternetratesproximitydowntown
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel has excellent perks (park/fly; breakfast; internet, etc.). There are some hotels which are less expensive, but when I consider their perks and proximity to the airport, there may not be a better value. The only reason I did not give outstanding in rooms and sleep quality is because the rooms, although clean and comfortable, are small. This is one of the peculiarities of this chain. I will stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Hello Paul, thank you so much for writing us a review. We strive to give our guests the best quality and service for their lodging needs. We have been a little innovative to provide our guests with extra perks that make their visit hassle free and stress free. We love to hear feedbacks from our guests and get their thoughts about their stay. Please do come see us again soon. We will strive to make your stay more enjoyable and provide the best value around.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stay was very nice, used the shuttle and the staff was very courteous. Location was great. The noise from the airport cannot be heard. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Hello Dennis, thank you for your kind words. We constantly monitor our performance thru the reviews that we get. I am glad to know that my team is doing a great job and taking care of our guests. We hope to see you again in near future. Thank you for choosing Microtel inn & suites/Airport.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I was pleasantly surprise that the value offered by this low cost hotel was very good. Great for a quick overnight, which was what I required.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Hello Gregory, thank you so much for writing us a review. I am happy to hear that your stay was great and you were pleased with our hotel. We are constantly making upgrades to our hotel to bettr accommodate our guests. Please come see us again soon. Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites/airport

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Everything was there, microwave, fridge, TV, free WIFI. Clean. Very close to the airport but no noise though, it doesn't keep you awake (so what are they always complaining about at Zaventem, Belgium).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate all the feedback we get. I am happy to know that your stay with us was enjoyable. Please come see us again soon! Thank you from the team here at Microtel Inn & suites/ airport.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

No coffee maker, no hair dryer, hbo guide was prior month issue, no tv channel guide or basic hotel ammenities folder, beds were made, but was room really ready for guests? Hotel is located in a large airport industrial complex, first west bound I-80 exit to hotel, to escape you must travel thru entire complex to return to west bound I-80. Night clerk gave less than accurate instructions to return I-80. Afternoon check-in clerk did what she could to round up the missing items, even to the point of giving me room keys to unoccupied rooms to find a hair dryer or coffee pot. Don't know who to blame, housekeeping staff?.Break fast doesn't start until 6:30am, so much for free continental breakfast, those who are on an early schedule get nothing. Our first stay at a Microtel facility, Also first hotel review I have ever written, need I say any more!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

I am sorry to hear that you the basic ammentities that we offer to our guests were missing from you room. I just had a meeting with my head maid to see such a lapse in service. We decided to retrain our housekeepers to look for things missing from the room and inform the front desk if something is missing so the room can be properly stocked for the guests to be checked into. We hope you will give us another chance to correct our mistakes and show you that we have learned from them via your review. We hope to see you again.