DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Garden Inn(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Metropolitan Inn(Salt Lake City)
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Quality Inn(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
1,268 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treeliving roomcovered parkingsalt lakefree parkingfront desk stafffree breakfastvery nice hotelenjoyed my staytemple squareshuttle servicebusiness tripgreat roomclose to downtownrooms are largenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I found everyrthing satisfactory during my stay. The internet caused me some problems because I was on for extended periods it kept disconnecting me and making me reconnect and sign back on. Other than the internet I satisfied with everything.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Beautiful, clean and all the amenities you expect. Workout room has all new equipment but it's the bar and restaurant staff you will fall in love with as they have a genuine sense and desire to accommodate any request.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

For a nights stay close to the airport I was spoiled for choice. Although it's an older property, it's clean and the bed was comfortable. The window didn't quite close properly in my room and the wind whistled in a bit overnight. When I noted this in the e-survey they sent the next day they were very apologetic and assured me it would be looked into..
This hotel was good value for money when I stayed.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Best customer service I have ever had in any Hotel. The front desk personnel and bar tenders went above and beyond. Excellent recommendations by the staff and the cookies were great! They were eager to help without the usual "I am being bothered" attitude you usually get when making a request at other hotels.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Will definitely stay here again. The room was clean, comfortable. The breakfast was great. Nice downtown location. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Overall its a very good value for business and pleasure and definitely family friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business