I traveled with two other people. Each one of us had our own rooms. We booked the hotel on line. Told the person we are Goverment employees. He gave us the Goverment rate. When we checked into the hotel we were told that they could not give us the Gloverment rate. We all had our ID'S to prove this but the staff at the hotel including the manager denied our quoted rates. We were stuck because all other hotels in the area were booked. Our finance department is tossing around not letting us stay at a Hilton Hotel. My co-worker and myself went down to the front desk to get more coffee pods. The desk clerk took our information. I recieved the coffe an hour and half later. My co-worker never received her requested coffee. I was unable to conduct business using your internet. I had to use my cell phone as a hotspot. The internet was not strong enough for the business that I needed to take care of. I only had 2 bars on my computer with your internet. I did not feel safe in the hotel one time the second floor outside door I found to be wide open. I closed it and when I returned the door was open again. Anyone could have walked into the hotel even through the front door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your stay at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City with a warm welcome, at this inviting hotel. We will even greet you with our delicious warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Ideally located in Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, our full-service hotel is only seven miles from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) and nearby many Salt Lake City attractions. Visit the Historic Temple Square or wander around the fascinating Family History Library. We are also situated nearby a Salt Lake City TRAX Station, providing easy transportation to many attractions.Choose from a delightful range of suites within this Salt Lake City hotel. Each of our stylish suites feature modern decor and are rich in comforts. Enjoy modern amenities such as LCD TVs and wireless internet access. Stay active and work out in the fitness center or swim laps in the heated indoor swimming pool.Choose from tempting menu creations in the hotels inviting on-site dining venue, Stephen's American Bistro Restaurant. Enjoy freshly prepared favorites ranging from colorful salads to tasty steak and chips. The hotel bar also offers a relaxing spot to unwind at the end of a busy day.Host an important meeting or special event at this downtown Salt Lake City hotel with a range of flexible meeting rooms. With 6,000sq.Ft of flexible meeting and banquet space, including the latest AV equipment, our professional staff can organize any event. Corporate guests will also appreciate our 24-hour business center with wireless internet, printing and photocopying services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Embassy Suites
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Utah