“Very nice stay”

Ranked #15 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Odenton, United States
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Doubletree. The hotel itself was very clean. Room was immaculate, clean sheets, bathroom was spotless. Great breakfast buffet in the morning too! I would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 12, 2013

All the amenities and great location. Arrived close to midnight and staff were very gracious and expedient to get us up to our room. Two room king suite very chic, plush, and new. Very quiet and within easy walking distance to all city attractions. Breakfast buffet was very good and the entire property staff went out of their way to make our stay relaxing and enjoyable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Elon, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent hotel, good location for visiting area attractions, great food and room service, pool, clean rooms and friendly and helpful staff. One of the best hotels we stayed at on our entire vacation. If we ever return to Salt lake City, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Baltimore
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I recently visited Salt Lake City recently with my husband and my nephew. I am a Diamond Hilton member, an Hilton properties are always my first choice. We arrived a few minutes after check-in time, but our room was not ready. I was told it would be just a few minutes, and the desk clerk took my cell number. After a half-hour with no call, I returned to the desk. The original clerk was gone, and the new clerk checked and said the room wasn't ready. I mentioned I had checked in previously and she seemed suprised an asked for my phone number again. In the meantime, a man walked up to the counter said he had a reservation. The clerk checked and immediately checked him in. After he left, I said I was suprised that someone new walked up and was immediately checked in while I was waiting. (My husband wonderered if men received priority and suggested HE check us in next time!) As a result of my inquiry, the clerk did some checking and said she could put us in a room that was ready (I still do not understand the logic of this process!). She said they were out of cookies, but would send some up promptly. Unfortunately, that did not happen, and after 40 minutes, we called down to the desk again.
The TVs worked intermittent -- we were unsure if this was a problem with cable, or the TVs. Otherwise, the room was fine -- clean and spacious. The facilities were nice - indoor pool and spa, business center, and a good complimentary breakfast.
I completed the manager's feedback form and asked to be contacted, but was not contacted.
With just a little more effort, this could be a GREAT hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank DonnaStram
Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The hotel was excellent. Staff was mostly nice and helpful. The man at the breakfast bar was a little rude. The room was very nice, although there was a lot of noise from kids running up and down the hall. The gym and pool were great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Nicole E
Oregon Coast, Oregon
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This was my first stay at the Doubletree and I was most pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, the room and hotel was spotless, and I slept like a baby. The room rate was way below what I would expect for this quality, and it included breakfast! I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank JJMColorado
Aurora, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This Double Tree Hotel was awesome. I wish I would of known about it sooner. This is a great hotel with friendly service, free shuttle service and a free breakfast. The employees worked with us to schedule the shuttle so we could get to and from the convention center to avoid the heat. Also, the service in the dining room and during breakfast was quick and stress free. I am going to recommend this hotel to other team members and encourage them to stay during convention. You can't beat the price for all you get.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business