I had no complaints about the stay and I have stayed at some pretty fancy hotels over the years but am retired now on a lower budget. This hotel had a great breakfast-they'll cook eggs any way you like them. The Liquor served at the Manger's Reception wasn't Jack Daniels and Chivas Regal but was certainly good. I don't know how these folks paid $200 a night-did they walk in off the street and book? We paid somewhere around $100+ Tax. Internet was adequate and Jeff behind the desk was great. We were even there during Spring Break which I won't do again due to the noise between rooms others have talked about. Bur for the price, it can't be beat and we'll be there again in November. I will review that stay later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your stay at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City with a warm welcome, at this inviting hotel. We will even greet you with our delicious warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Ideally located in Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, our full-service hotel is only seven miles from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) and nearby many Salt Lake City attractions. Visit the Historic Temple Square or wander around the fascinating Family History Library. We are also situated nearby a Salt Lake City TRAX Station, providing easy transportation to many attractions.Choose from a delightful range of suites within this Salt Lake City hotel. Each of our stylish suites feature modern decor and are rich in comforts. Enjoy modern amenities such as LCD TVs and wireless internet access. Stay active and work out in the fitness center or swim laps in the heated indoor swimming pool.Choose from tempting menu creations in the hotels inviting on-site dining venue, Stephen's American Bistro Restaurant. Enjoy freshly prepared favorites ranging from colorful salads to tasty steak and chips. The hotel bar also offers a relaxing spot to unwind at the end of a busy day.Host an important meeting or special event at this downtown Salt Lake City hotel with a range of flexible meeting rooms. With 6,000sq.Ft of flexible meeting and banquet space, including the latest AV equipment, our professional staff can organize any event. Corporate guests will also appreciate our 24-hour business center with wireless internet, printing and photocopying services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Embassy Suites
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Utah