I've stayed here a dozen times or so for semi-annual trade shows and it's always a great, clean, well run place to stay. Rooms are nice. WiFi varied depending on room location. Some rooms are good and others had slow speeds. The toilet and tub/shower is separate, but the bathroom sink is not, so if you're sharing a room with someone who gets up before you...be prepared to have a light turned on and listen to the water running and everything that they do to get ready. Not the best set up in my opinion, but the room was nice. Most rooms have a small fridge, microwave, coffee, hair dryer and all the rest of the basic amenities.
Weight room is small, but adequate for a quick workout on the road. The indoor pool and hot tub are nice. There is a hot sauna to sit and warm up in after a swim. There's a full breakfast which isn't too bad as far as continental breakfasts go. There's also a small shop to buy snacks and items you may have forgotten.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown
- Crystal Salt Lake City
- Crystal Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Downtown Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown Utah