We stayed here in March 2006 based on the decent reviews and good price from Expedia. We got there for the happy hour, which was decent. We were also pleased with the included breakfast.
We were disappointed with the room however. One of the beds 'wobbled', making it hard to sleep on. The rooms are fairly noisy. Not really from the air traffic, but from the highway noise. Also, it was very easy to hear other room noises. I tried to turn on the heater/air conditioner to run a fan to block the noises, but it didn't work.
On our check-in, something got messed up and during our first night somebody tried to enter our room because they gave our room to somebody else since they thought the room was available. That got resolved, but it just added to our frustration.
Although the price was great and it had some nice benefits (happy hour, breakfast) we'll likely try somewhere else next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rodeway Inn Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Hotel Salt Lake City
- Comfort Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Comfort Inn
- Rodeway Inn Salt Lake City Airport Utah