“Best hotel/restaurant staff in SLC”

Rodeway Inn Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #50 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Lately I have been going to Salt Lake City every month for work. I've stayed in several hotels in Salt Lake City but my favorite is the Comfort Inn Airport. It is clean, comfortable, has reasonable prices, excellent food, and above all the staff-hotel and restaurant-are the best in town. They aren't just hospitable and nice, they go above and beyond and really care about their guests. This opinion is not only by the way I am treated every time I stay there but it is also what I witness of how they treat other guests as well. Though all the staff is extremely courteous and helpful, I would like to point out a few employees in particular: Laura and Rosalyn at the front desk-they really take care of you and your needs; Rick the van driver-he is very entertaining and educates me about Salt Lake City; the breakfast staff and Valentina-are always smiling and make sure you have a nice experience in the restaurant. Did I mention I love the 80's music played in the lobby? At times I came down to work in the lobby just to listen to the music! The Comfort Inn Airport in Salt Lake City is my home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn Salt Lake City Airport

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We are so grateful for this comfort inn! Laura, Roz, and Janice have been so accommodating. We were I between homes and comfort inn made us feel like we were part of the family. We will recommend this hotel to everyone we know :)

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Laura was very helpful at meeting the required accommodations for my allergies. The room was very clean and featured a refrigerator and microwave. Delicious free breakfast and complimentary evening snacks.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Being truck drivers we stay every were, but this hotel is by far the best we have ever stayed at, it's very clean, all the staff are so nice, house keeping does a wonderful job, every time we are in salt lake we will only stay here, they accept pets have truck parking, laundry
, great grill , and from 5-7 m-thru free munchies and free drinks, and the beds are sooo comfy, I rate this the best hotel we gave ever stayed at, and we gave stayed every were!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My company flew me in and I was instantly impressed with the front desk agent, Laura, who is just a fresh breath of happiness. She was pleasant, carefree and what I like to call somewhat of a valley girl lol. The next person who impressed me was Camilla, who just welcomed me with open arms, got me food to eat and made she I had everything I needed. The next person who became like a little sister to me was Jasmine. By the time it was time for me to depart, these ladies became like family to me. Im gonna miss them. The drivers were amazing, Dean schooled me on the area and Dennis's personality is one that is needed in the world today.

They had breakfast everyday and boy was it good. One waitress, Valentine, was super sweet and made my day. This place needs to give these guys a hearty raise.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ddm5683
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I missed my connection and Delta put me up at this hotel. I had room 117, which was on the first floor close to the lobby which was convenient. It had one queen bed ,which was fine, but the room was "tired". It probably needs to freshening up, especially the carpet. The room was clean and quiet. I had a quick dinner at the grill located in the lobby and it was fine. The service in the grill was very friendly and efficient. Front desk personnel in the evening when I checked in, and in the morning, were very friendly and efficient. The morning free breakfast was better than I expected and in addition to the usual scrambled eggs that also had another scramble with green peppers, onion and diced tomato. It was a nice change of pace. It's very close to the airport and shuttle service is every half hour.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I had an exceptional experience with a warm and very friendly agent named "Dean" while booking my stay per telephone. To my disappointment I didn't get to meet Dean in Person during my stay. The front desk personnel is exceptionally courtious and helpful. I have stayed exclusivly at your hotel on my yearly Ski trips. The Breakfast is always very good. The Managers Happy Hour is definately a Bonus and the room rates are great. Thank you so much for making this a fun stay and thank you" Dean" for the Phone time.
Walter,D "Thanks"