Four Points by Sheraton Salt Lake City Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$115
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$210
$199
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$249
Hampton.com
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$387
$299
  • Restaurant
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$251
$224
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Breakfast included
$146
$138
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$93
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$209
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$168
$149
Orbitz.com
All reviewscomfort inncedar creekroadway innpark and fly optionfull hot breakfastwaffle makeryogurtlate arrivalfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablesalt lakeshort stayfree shuttleshuttle servicefront desk clerktemple squareslc
Reviewed August 12, 2013

For travel near the SLC Airport this hotel cannot be beat for price and features (I researched all of them). I didn't use an on site restaurant for dinner -- I felt more like a nearby Subway tuna sub. The menu looked inviting though. The free breakfast had wonderful coffee and three kinds of scrambled eggs -- I had eggs florentine. Waffle machine too. Shuttle to airport was a little late and I ended up waiting 6 hours for a Delta flight. :( Room had TV with HBO and a DVD with choice of video and free popcorn at the front desk. I didn't use the outside pool. I left my car and stayed again when I got back from my trip. Parking was free. A/C unit was a bit noisy. A very good price for pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This property is among the best we've stayed at for the Choice Brand. It is very convenient to the Salt Lake airport and of course offers a shuttle service (which we did not use). We stayed on the 4th floor Business Center which requires "key access" on the elevator. The room itself was a standard room in size and amenities, i.e., wifi, refrig, microwave. Bed was very comfortable, or we were just exceptionally tired! Room faced pool area but was very quiet. The in-hotel grill was open 1 hour later than the surrounding restaurants which was nice since we had a late arrival. This area also functions for the full breakfast service which also has patio seating. Evening grill menu was adequate, portions were good size and reasonably priced. Breakfast had 4 "hot" choices (a meat, potatoes, and 2 egg dishes) along with waffles, yogurt, juices, etc. The only downside items were the walking distance to the lobby/dining area was like a maze and at check-out the there was only 1 clerk who was on the phone for over 5 minutes while the check-out line grew to 4 parties. I ended up just leaving my key cards.

Room Tip: The Business Center (4th floor) room was a standard room but required a key-card access on the elevator; a plus if "security" is a personal concern.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KJA64
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The price was the best part of our stay at this hotel. Everything is old but pretty clean. The restaurant is OK but not great. The rooms are small and pretty outdated, but again, clean. The location near the interstate makes it a bit noisy but that's to be expected.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The motel was very clean and the pool was nice. The breakfast was your average continental. The downs The room smelled of smoke. The air conditioner did not cool the room and a dog barking woke me in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We recently stayed here for a night on our way to Yellowstone. This is a great hotel for its start rating. We actually stayed in the 4th floor (they call it business class). The room seemed a little congested because we used the sofabed for our kids but the decor of the room was great. the bed was very comfy! Overall, very neat and clean, and well-maintained hotel! The washer and drier in the hotel was also good. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family