I have stayed here several times and really can't think of a complaint. The hotel is close to the airport but doesn't have any major freeway or airport noise. The rooms are average size but have flat screen TV, desk, etc. This is kind of a unique Comfort Inn as it has a full service restaurant on site. The food has been decent and reasonably priced. There is also a Perkins restaurant right across the street and a convenience store you could walk to if necessary. It also has a quite popular social/happy hour daily with free drinks and basic snacks. Has a good breakfast spread as well. Prices seem to flucuate but if you can book in the $80 range it's tough not to recommend. The wi-fi is a little weak if that is critcal to any travelers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport/International Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Hotel Salt Lake City
- Comfort Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport/International Center Salt Lake City, Utah