We stayed for two nights recently. Our King size room was on the third floor overlooking the airport. The swimming pool is in the hotel lobby, which seems to me as very unusual with a strong smell of chlorine as soon as you enter the hotel! The hotel itself is very dated...like a flashback to the 80's! The bedroom was clean. Bed sheets were clean and crisp as were the bath towels. The shower had very good water pressure. The beds were very comfortable and had a great couple of nights sleep as a result. Breakfast was served in 'Sunnys'. On the first morning the table covers had not been cleaned off and were slightly sticky...bit offputting. They were clean the following morning! Breakfast was good though, but I didn't like the fried potato. The restaurant staff were very friendly and offered endless mugs of coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Airport Inn Hotel offers 5-Star amenities at budget business hotel rates. 2009 - Installed Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top Mattresses - higher coil count mattresses than the Westin and W Hotel. Palms Restaurant and Lounge (on-site) serving home-made food at very reasonable prices everyday from 6am to 11pm. Free Made-to-Order Hot Breakfast in the Palms Restaurant with each stay. Complimentary 24-Hour Airport Shuttle (in-house not third party service). We have access to public transportation right in front of the hotel and Fox Rent-A-Car right next door. Stay with us and let us show you how far your money can go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Airport Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Airport Salt Lake City
- Airport Inn Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah