“save yourself unnecessary stress...stay elsewhere!”
Review of Airport Inn Hotel

Airport Inn Hotel
Ranked #55 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was the most unethical dishonest place I've ever had the misfortune to stay at. I could detail all the things I feel they did but I don't have hours to write this review. I will just say they are not to 've trusted with your deposit money because they know it is simply a civil issue if they keep it and how many people have time to take them to court for their money? Intermediary, dishonest, totally unprofessional and just the most inconsiderate and greedy staff I have ever seen. I believe they are all related somehow but can't be sure...but I will never ever be back to find out if that the case or not and you shouldn't stay here either. I really suggest paying the additional 20_30 dollars to stay anywhere else around because guarantee you'll pay way more here after all said and done and the hotel,service and cleanliness is poor if not very poor. the only thing I will say wasn't terrible was the bistro in the lobbyists. food pretty good and service was ok. DO NOT STAY AT THIS PATHETIC UNETHICAL HOTEL IF YOU VALUE A NICE PLEASANT UNINTERRUPTED STAY WITH A PLEASANT CHECKOUT.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 551StephanieR551

Reviewed June 13, 2013

For a stopover by the airport you are looking for good basic amenities and service. This was better than that. Two good good sized rooms and no airport noise overnight that we heard. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The transport to and from the airport worked efficiently. Sunny's Bistro provided a far higher quality of Asian food than we expected, with friendly and speedy service. The breakfast was fine. The pool was an additional luxury. We didn't use it, but regarded it as more than you'd expect from an airport hotel. The free internet and wifi were most useful for confirming onward flights.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2013

For an airport hotel it was better than I expected. Free Internet that works. The room was very clean and well equipped. Considering its proximity to the airport it was not too noisy.
The airport shuttle arrived within seven minutes. Overall for the price paid was good. So if you need a room at the airport this the closest and very convenient.

Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 8, 2013

i've stayed at the airport inn numerous times, the staff is wonderful. very professional courteous & friendly. everyone who works the front desk 24 hrs. are wonderful. the restaurant is just as good. the asian food is simply the best. wonderful servers ( jen, tiffany jessica & jennifer are fantastic) the food is soooo good i can't choose what i want ( homemade noodles) frank the manager & john are great always helpful and friendly. thankyou for the great service when i am away from home.

Room Tip: all rooms are remodeled & very nice. I've stayed in all the rooms at one time or another.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank caron m
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My plane was cancelled and I had to find a hotel room in another city for the night. When I called up the hotel to let them know they refused to refund the money since I did not give them 24 hours notice. As I explained this to Mike the Manager he said he understood but I should have called and cancelled 24 hours before. Do you think he is dumb or deaf or does not give a S*** How can I give you 24 hour notice when I was flying that day. Money hungry hotel operators will loose more business stealing money instead of treating customers like customers

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our flight was cancelled due to severe weather in the mid-west and therefore we would be arriving a day later than planned. Hotels.com approved an exception to their 24 hr cancellation notice pending the hotel management's approval. They denied it!

We separately called the hotel (and wanting to transfer the stay to another night) and were told that our flight being cancelled was "not their problem" and "we should have called yesterday."

If the hotel's management is any indication of the service or quality of the property I strongly suggest staying as far away as possible!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I booked this hotel online on Memorial Day weekend, hoping that it would be good enough for our needs without being too pricey. Yes, the property is older and the furnishings are worn, but the bed was very nice, we enjoyed having a frig and microwave in our room, and breakfast was good. As an extra surprise, we found that there was a jetted tub in our room! We were informed that we were upgraded by management. Since we were interested in visiting Temple Square, the hotel was perfectly located three miles west on the same street, and the traffic was not bad. We noticed some airport sounds, but they were not an issue. Happy with our choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple