Tripadvisor

Porcupine Pub & Grille
Order Online
Ranked #125 of 1,673 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely yes. Great waiters, great beer, great chips and salsa. Will definitely be going here every time I go to SLC.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (120)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here before going to a play.
Great tasting Santa Fe Sandwich, green salad and spicy clam chowder.
All were excellent, quick service at 5:00 and we will return.
Very clean restaurant and we could hear each other (party of 6) talking.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I did not add these pictures on my review and could not edit. So I am adding them now. Check out my full review on this restaurant.

Reviewed November 11, 2019

Good food - a little pricey on prices for what you get. Parking is not the greatest either. Get there early so you do not have to wait too long.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a football game and were looking for a good meal even though it was late. We found this pub with google. The food was good and had large portions. They serve coke products and were accommodating with my husbands meal. He is following the keto diet and didn’t changes. The staff was attentive. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: October 2019