“Fresh & Fantastic!”

Dining options: Takeout
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fresh & Fantastic!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Love the freshness of everything I ordered and the explosion of flavor in every bite was orgasmic to my taste buds!!! I will definitely be coming back for the food! The ambiance needs to be greatly improved and as well as more seating could be added.

• Visited April 2013

bichonandon
“Non-Stop YUM.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This would be a great place to sample if you are interested in eclectic food.

Omar's Rawtopia is truly a gem, and we are so lucky to have it in Sugarhouse. Everything is prepared to perfection and every time I visit, I TRY to order a variety, but most of the time I end up ordering my favorite: "pizza." It doesn't matter what you order, trust me. It will be fabulous.

Visited October 2012
Calgary
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

My daughter and I walked 4 miles from our hotel in 95 degree heat in order to eat at this restaurant and it was worth every step! The food was so fresh and delicious and I might add unbielievably healthy. I must also give special mention to the pie, It was to die for! If I'm ever in SLC again, I will not miss going to Living Cusine Raw Food Bar.

Salt Lake City
“Over done flavors.”
Reviewed March 10, 2010

I have tried a number of dishes at this restaurant now and have to say that they all taste the same. I cannot distinguish any flavors in the dishes I have tried. The flavors are over done and too complicated for me to distinguish any of the ingredients, consequently everything just tastes the same.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love some well-cooked...”
Reviewed March 10, 2008

I love some well-cooked meat and fish, but for vegetarians or vegans, this place is ideal and even for those carnivores who love to try new things, the Living Cuisine Raw Food Bar will not disappoint. Everything on the menu is organic, raw, and completely vegan-friendly. However, it is anything but boring. The food is interesting, with much of the menu reflecting the Middle Eastern tastes of the owner. I would recommend this place for anyone interested in eating healthy or trying something new. You will not be disappointed! The broccoli soup was incredible, and the hummos lettuce wraps were excellent!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook